BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 6, 2009

10/52

Today it was almost 80* here and we loved playing outside. I think spring is my favorite season and I hope we are done with winter and having an early spring (and that stupid groundhog is wrong). Either way, we will be enjoying all the pretty days we get.

So here we are....ready to come in after a few hours playing outside.

7 comments:

Elli said...

Pretty weather. Hmph. I want some of that.

I'm not jealous. Really. Okay, maybe just a lot.

Tess said...

Is it Friday already!? Enjoy the nice warm weather. That must be where ours went!

Michelle said...

We may have to do something fun today here, it's supposed to get to 73*. Such a cute pic. :)

Eric L said...

Ooh, the weather looks great! Weekends the perfect time for it too

Nicolle said...

Pretty picture! I heard you guys got snow just yesterday. I am ready for good weather too! We have been cooped up for 3 days now.

Unknown said...

It is so crazy, Nicolle! It was 80* one day and then snowing two days later. It didn't stick but just made it cold again.

Shay said...

I love this one!