BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 30, 2009

22/52

We had a great week this week seeing Night at the Museum 2, camping, and just enjoying being together before Big Daddy starts back to work on Monday after being home for the past 7 months. Today we hit Grandma's pool one more time this week and got this silly pic that will have to do for the weekly picture. Tricky T was hanging on so tight that Big Daddy couldn't open his eyes.


Happy Summer, everyone!!

6 comments:

Elli said...

What a fun family shot! Is it a good thing that Big Daddy is going to work again? I know it would be around here!

Nicolle said...

That is a wonderful, happy, summer picture. I love it!

Michelle said...

Great pic! I'm jealous that it's warm enough to get in the pool! :)

Eric L said...

Looks nice and cool :)

Night at the museum was good then? I was afraid it was gonna be a cheap sequal. Good to hear is wasn't

Unknown said...

Elli - It IS good b/c, well, work=money which is apparently pretty important ;) But we will definitely miss him being here all the time. It is going to be a hard adjustment!

Eric - it was a cute movie. I even enjoyed it :o)

Tess said...

I love this shot! It's fun! I'm glad to see someone else enjoyed Night at the Museum! I liked it, too. :)