BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 25, 2009

30/52

Captain C has started mowing the yard for us. It is AWESOME! Today, he even got to go mow his grandparents yard for them. He is saving up for a Nintendo DSI so is thrilled to get to do double yards for a couple of weeks. Tonight, Big Daddy was grilling and the kids were playing out back so I thought I would try to get a picture that included the freshly cut grass (we don't let him weed eat so that still needs to be done but he did a great job on the yard!). We had so much fun trying to jump at the same time and then C had some ideas for pics...that didn't work quite as well with a 5'8" person and they did with the 4' and under crowd but we had fun trying.


Oh and I found out today that our neighbor across the street cuts hair so hopefully I will have a new 'do for next week's pic. It is long overdue!

3 comments:

Elli said...

Very fun shots!

Michelle said...

Great job Captain C! Can't wait for the new 'do.

Tess said...

Yay! Those are really fun!