Poor Tricky T got some kind of freak tummy bug and spent the majority of last night puking his guts out. He is feeling ok today but still laying low and I kept him home from church tonight even though he really wanted to go. He loves to watch Phineas and Ferb on youtube (sick days would be nice days to actually have cable!) and wanted me to watch an episode with him while it was just the two of us. He is not very snuggly any more so I had to snap a picture while he was sitting on my lap watching (high school style as I didn't want to move to get my real camera) and then play around with it to hide all the business clutter in the background - lol - my office is not the most organized room in the world!
How To Paint A Bathtub
4 years ago
2 comments:
Aw, what a sweet picture! Hope he feels better soon!
An office not organized? Perish the thought! My work area is always spotless...maybe...or not haha
Post a Comment