Wow - this means there are only 10 weeks left in the year. Crazy.
Ok, it seems I have another hat picture ;) We with with all of Big Daddy's family to the Haunted Castle Halloween Festival last night and it was cold and windy and I didn't want to mess with my hair blowing in my face so threw the hat back on on the way there. I just realized that I also had it on at the fair last week...keeps the bangs out of my face that are not quite long enough to put behind my ears ;) Anyway, the kids had a fun time seeing their cousins and being scared...just a little bit. I kept the younger ones out of anything scary but Captain C got to go in one of them with everyone else...and loved it. This picture was taking in the Enchanted Boardwalk where over 150 inflatable Halloween decorations were hanging out. It was so dark (we were there until almost midnight) so you can't even see them behind us here but they are there :)
And this was while we were waiting for the big people to be scared ;) I took the kids for a giant pretzel (the best one I have ever had) and a drink. After we snacked, they were playing in bubbles and P climbed under my coat and my nephew snapped a picture for me. It kinda made me chuckle.
How To Paint A Bathtub
4 years ago
5 comments:
Fun stuff! I like that you marked the Halloween Festival shots with a "spooky" watermark! :)
Leslie you do look so cute in hats :), Love all the fun shots this year... love you, mom
LOL, Elli! Thanks for noticing ;o)
Looks like a ton of fun! :)
It does look like it was fun! I"m not ready to take the girls to a Haunted House, yet. :)
Post a Comment