Wow! I made it. I am so glad I did this blog. It is fun to look back through the year at the things we did and see that I was there too ;) I was looking through Christmas pics last night and realized that I wasn't in even one picture yesterday. But that's ok...the kids will still know they had a mom thanks to this fun project. I have started the book already and can't wait to get it printed.
I just can't quit this now...I love it. I like that it is something I can do and it is done, if that makes sense. I can clean the house, wash dishes or laundry (quit laughing, honey, I said I CAN not that I do) and it all has to be redone the next day. But this blog...I can do it and hit publish and it is done. I like that sense of accomplishment. So I am keeping it up but changing it up a little in the new year.
So for the last picture of 2009....this sums up my life and year:
We hope you all have a great ending to 2009 and remember to have some fun in 2010!
Oh and I got my haircut again....what do you think?


7 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS !!! So proud of you and really enjoyed reading your blog each week. thanks for keeping me in the loop with my sweet grands in T town.... love you and can't wait to see what you will do next year... Mom
ps. I really like the new hair cut... I noticed it right off :)
Nice work!! I'm so proud of you for finishing the project! I do love the haircut!
You are my hero...you did it!!! Love the 'do! See you soon :)
Yay for finishing up the year! :) Congrats, and thanks for you support on my project. I hope you will keep it up with me next year. I think I'm going to keep doing it the same way, I know you're going to switch it up. Good luck! :)
So excited to see you were able to see it to the end. You did a great job with all the creative shots that you came up with over the year. They have been so much fun to watch.
I truly LOVE your new hair cut. Very very cute.
Hugs
AJ
You can curl your tongue! I'm the only one in my family who can't do it. Evan keeps telling me I need to try harder. :) Love your new haircut! I saw it on Sunday during church, but didn't see you afterwards to let you know. Hope you all had good holidays!
- Margaret
Post a Comment