BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 20, 2010

First Day of Spring!

After our crazy winter, we are all looking forward to spring. Yesterday, it was 70* and gorgeous for the last day of winter, and today it is 30* and has been snowing since, well, since the sleeting stopped about 9. Gotta love it. We just had (hopefully) our last bowls of snow ice cream for a LONG time and are enjoying one last snowstorm before we all start complaining that it is too hot ;) The poor birds don't know what to do. There were several FAT robins on the porch so I took a picture of one through the window before opening the door to write my spring blessings in the I-have-no-idea-how-many-inches of snow.



3 comments:

Sandra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sandra said...

Yikes! I really like the irony on the "Happy spring" one. We had ice and rain. No snow like that though.

Shay said...

LOL!! GOtta love writing happy spring in the snow!!