BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Silly girl

I was taking a few pictures today for a local homeschool co-op and brought the kids along, since it was only going to take a few minutes. I have all the kids write their names on a 3x5 card before I take their mugshot and my first picture is always of them holding their name so I know who they are. After all the kids finished, Princess P comes walking up and plops herself down. She had written her name and thought she was pretty funny ;)


When it was time for the group shots and I asked her to stand by the wall so I could adjust the lights. She ran over and posed for me...like she does. When I was taking the second shot (to adjust the lights more...it is hard in a huge room with high ceilings to get the light all the way to the wall and looking nice!) she said, "I am being as cute as I can be". I think she thought I was retaking it because she wasn't doing the right thing...but I meant the lights weren't right yet. Princess P, I always think you are:

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Aw, too cute!

Elli said...

What a great little lady! She is just as cute as she can be!

Anonymous said...

I'm SERIOUSLY jealous of the boots.