BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 5, 2010

Fun Friday Foto: The color of love

This week's theme is "The Color of Love". I thought about this for a while and decided on CRIMSON. Big T loves OU. I couldn't care less before we met. I graduated from OBU (Bison, feel free to go with Ka-Rip now, we'll wait....) and just didn't put much thought into the state schools. Big T, on the other hand, is a die hard OU fan from birth (who graduated from OSU, but that is another post all together). I never wore red as a kid...or until we met, really. It clashes with my hair ;) But now, we wash at least one red load of laundry a week around here and the kids first words would have been "Boomer Sooner" if T had anything to say about it (thankfully, I am home with them so give them some balance). So, here is my color of love...for you, honey.


And yes, the boys have lockers in their room. Being homeschooled, they felt they were missing out so we found some super cheap on craigslist and spray painted them and they love them. C likes that he can lock things in there and keep them safe from little hands and T just likes having a place to fill up with all his stuff that he can't stand to throw away.

7 comments:

Brandy said...

I love Crimson also... but not because I love OU ;) Cute picture and post! And I love those lockers! They made a great background for this :)

Elli said...

Awesome! That posted your DD is holding is great!

Lockers!! Why did I never think of lockers??? I need to find lockers...Craigslist, here I come!

Tess said...

Love love love! You are so creative thinking of the lockers!

CapturedMomentsbyRACHEL said...

these look great!! and how cool does the lockers in the background go great with the picture!!

Sandra said...

Great image and I agree with everyone else "love the lockers!"

Jennifer said...

Sweet.. awesome way to have lockers at home.

Mel said...

great job! I didn't even think about my favorite team and that color for the challenge but I love it! And the lockers are a great idea as well!