A friend and I met at McD's for lunch today so the kids could play and she added in a sweet little, "I know you don't like the germs, bring your sanitizer" disclaimer. Now, don't get me wrong, I am not a germ freak or anything but seriously people, there are germs....and then there are McD's GERMS. Ugh. Makes me woozie just thinking about my kids crawling around in who knows what.....oh my.....and then eating with those same hands. So I loaded up my kids +1 and met CW and son at the germiest place on earth.
PS. I was excited to finally figure out how to get pics off my phone. I'm apparently a little slow ;)

3 comments:
When you take them to those germy places just tell yourself that you're helping them build up immunities. :-) I know exactly what you mean. I took Caleb the other day and had to stop and buy him socks at Goodwill because I wouldn't let him go barefoot where other kids have gone barefoot. Blech.
I have those same issues. And I swear every single time we play at McD, Boyd gets a cold. Every single time!
I think the older one gets the worse it is. Yuck!
Congrats on learning to use your posting pictures feature. LOL
Post a Comment