FOh, how I hate pictures of myself. This blog has truly stretched me and I have gotten more comfortable with pictures of me and the kids...but this JUST me thing is hard! I tired several different things and ended up with the classic picture of myself in the mirror for my self portrait. Boring, I know.
How To Paint A Bathtub
4 years ago

11 comments:
Lovely ! Wonderful composition! I love the shots like this!!
This is a great image. You look awesome.
love this!!! great pic and LOVE IT EVEN MORE CANNON GIRL!! lol
You look beautiful! Really like your hair :) Good picture...
you look great and I love the comp. as well, even good bokeh in the background! great self portrait!
Agreed with all above comments!
It's not boring because not only does it show you, but it shows you with something that is important to you. I'm so glad you're participating in these challenges!
Thanks guys...I had to get "Mark" in the pic with me as he is my current biz partner ;o)
You're gorgeous! I love the picture!
hey!! :)
I love this picture of you! It is beautiful.
Post a Comment